Superb walks and bike rides are possible in the village itself:
– The hill “Le Navon”
– The hill “Roucoule”
– the hill “Monchamp” and its 11th century chapel
– the hamlet “Le Rac” and its chapel St-Jean-Baptiste-de-Rac with its gothic heart
– The old village of Allan with its ruins and its panorama up to the pre-alps
– The Allan pine forest is very popular with experienced hikers and mountain bikers.
– The Viarhôna
For those who are ready to move a little further away or to live an unforgettable experience :
– The caves not far from the village will delight speleologists.
– La Valdaine golf course (10 Km)
– The spectacular gorges of the Ardèche are ideal for kayaking and paragliding,
canyoning and lazing by the water (30Km)
– Tree climbing near Vallon Pont d’Arc
– Pendulum jumping from the Auzons Viaduct